Last updated: August 2020
Your privacy is important to us at Affinity Resource Group Ltd.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you become (or are about to become) a user, client or supplier of ours and when you contact us via any of the forms on our website.
Anonymous website usage information is collected using cookies.
What do we use your information for?
For clients and suppliers we work with, we collect information about you in order to perform our duties and services under the contracts we have and to make and receive payments.
For prospective clubs, we collect the information solely for the purpose of contacting you to discuss in further detail the relevant topic.
For employees we collect data in order to perform our duties under your contract and in order to fulfil our legal duties.
Depending on our relationship with you, we may use various third party systems to store your information on, including but not limited to: Kashflow (client and supplier data for invoicing), Santander (payments), Stripe (payments), Google Apps, Trello, Atlassian, Mailchimp, Doorflow and Eposnow.
We do not pass your information on to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
We use reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
What legal basis do we rely on when collecting and processing personal data?
- Performance of a contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you, or a client of ours, has with us.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as retaining details of customers or suppliers we have a history of doing business with in case there is a future opportunity to work together again.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by configuring the appropriate system or by contacting us at the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
What are your rights?
- Access to personal data – You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy, please contact us using the details below
- Right to withdraw – you have a right to withdraw any previously given consent at any time. Please contact us using the details below.
- Accuracy – you have the right to contact us to update any inaccurate information we hold about you. Please contact us using the details below.
- Deletion – you have the right to request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. This is possible via our platform or you can contact us using the details below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website or system features may not function as a result.
How to contact us?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 46 Grove Road, Tring, HP23 5PD
- Data Protection Officer: Alex Preston